This was a internal video assignment requiring extensive international outreach (China, UAE, South Korea, Brazil, UK, France) to determine the identity of Chanel’s new youthful consumer and their definition of "luxury" in both established and emerging luxury markets.
• Sourcing and establishing bilingual production coordinators in each territory
• Deep-dive research into each territory to develop a thorough understanding of the meaning of luxury, the positioning of Chanel, and the associations with the brand
• Wide casting to establish suitable subjects
• Pre-interview candidates to ensure a good fit
• Work closely with the marketing director to synthesize findings into a compelling narrative